"Rent to Own" !
Address Removed To Protect The Buyers
- Bedford County -
All Inside Property Pictures have been removed
to protect the new owners privacy.
"Newer Colonial Home"
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains!
* 2,400 Square feet, built in 2006! ( no basement)
* 1.12 acre lot, partially wooded, semi-private.
* Smith Mountain Lake access 1 mile from property.
* About 20 minutes to Roanoke, near Blue Ridge Parkway.
* Living room
* Formal dining room
* Kitchen with separate eat-in area
* Washer/Dryer closet (Newer washer and dryer included)
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2.5 Bathrooms
* Utility closet
* HVAC closet
* Large storage/utility room on first floor
* 3 Bedrooms, Master Bath, Large Walk In Closet - Second full bath and large bonus room over garage on second floor
* Hardwood floors in living room, formal dining room, foyer, and hallway on first floor
*Tray Ceiling in the Formal Dining Room
* Linoleum in kitchen and eat-in breakfast area and 1/2 bath on first floor
* Carpet in bedrooms, Walk In Closets, and bonus rom on second floor, linoleum in master bath and second bath
* Oak cabinets in kitchen, granite-looking Formica counters, nickel hardware
* Stainless Steel Appliances: ( Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove (Glass Cook Top) and built in microwave as well as a garbage disposal.
* Double French doors in EIK and formal dining room leading to separate patios
* Nickel finish lighting in EIK, formal dining room, and foyer
* Living room has Gas Log Fireplace (Never Used) with tile surround, and upgraded ceiling fan
* Stained wood stairs to second story
* Master Bath with double vanity, Bathtub and Shower
* Second Bath with single vanity, Bathtub and Shower, and linin closet
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and bonus room on second floor
* Large double door storage closet in bonus room
* Large storage room off EIK and garage with well tank, electrical panels, and water heater
* Two-Car Garage with Insulated and Finished Walls
* Brass Door Hardware Throughout
* Semi-Private lot with mature pines and hardwoods
*Gravel drive from paved road, with excess parking area
* Potable well in back of home (Good Supply)
* Septic System field in front of home
* Maintenance-free vinyl sided home with asphalt shingle roof
* Vinyl clad casement windows on first and second stories
* SAT Dish on roof of bonus room
* Covered rocking chair front porch
* Water spigot in front and rear of home
* Decorative/Security Lighting on either side of two car garage and at front door
* Electric garage door opener with remotes and exterior key pad
* House is wired for cable T.V., Fax/Internet data, and two phone lines
* House has security system with door sensors and motion detectors
* Dual -zoned heating and AC with first floor and second floor zones separate
* Most walls and all ceiling (except for bathrooms) are coated with a decorative (textured) plaster finish with ornate details around each ceiling fan